dinsdag 22 juli 2014



Hoi,

Well July 22nd is the day that the Battle of Salamanca was fought in the year 1812. Followers of this blog concerning my "Big Project", the first phase of the battle is what I am trying to depict on a 1,50m x 1,50m diorama, will not be surprised by this commemorative post.


While progress is still very slow, I have decided to try and finish painting the groundwork plates this Summer. Anyway, I couldn't let slip this day without thinking about the day the battle itself was fought on. The other blog is far more active due to the fact I use it to showcase all my other hobby projects, yet Salamanca is never far from my mind....










3 opmerkingen:

  1. I've been reading the latest post of this project. Looks good so far! Just wondering if the cases will not be to heavy to transport?

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They were made by Hans Slaager; that's enough as an answer to your question right? ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes it is Sander! I met him again at the last FIGZ meeting in Arhnem. With his cases! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen